From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bridget may refer to:
People and fictional characters
- Bridget (given name)
- Bridget, a giraffe character in the animated film The Wild
- Bridget Forrester, a fictional character in The Bold and the Beautiful.
- Bridget Jones's Diary, a novel and feature film starring Renée Zellweger.
- Bridget, a fictional character in the fighting game series Guilty Gear.
- Bridget Hennessey, the fictional eldest child on the sitcom 8 Simple Rules.
- Bridget "Bee" Vreeland, the fictional character of the book and movie The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
- Bridget, an Irish activist and Tony's girlfriend, in An American Tail
- Satellizer el Bridget, a character from the manga/anime series Freezing.
- Bridget Marquardt, from The Girls Next Door
- Bridget Fonda, actress
- Bridget Moynahan, actress and model
- Bridget Perrier (born 1977), Canadian anti-prostitution activist
- Bridget Rose Dugdale, English heiress who joined the Provisional Irish Republican Army
- Alternative spellings include:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bridget.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.