Bridgeton Covered Bridge
|Second Bridgeton Bridge|
Rebuilt Bridgeton Covered Bridge (2006-Present)
Bridgeton Covered Bridge (1868-2005)
|MPS||Parke County Covered Bridges TR|
|NRHP Reference #||78000386 |
|Added to NRHP||December 22, 1978|
The first Bridgeton Covered Bridge was a 245-foot (75 m) long double span Burr Arch bridge built in 1868 by a crew led by J.J. Daniels. The bridge was closed to traffic in 1968. The first Bridgeton Covered Bridge was burned by an arsonist on April 28, 2005.
- List of Registered Historic Places in Indiana
- Parke County Covered Bridges
- Bridgeton, Indiana
- Bridgeton Historic District
- Parke County Covered Bridge Festival
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- "Bridgeton Covered Bridge". Parke County Incorporated / Parke County Convention and Visitors Commission. Retrieved 2012-10-18.
- Rebuilding the Bridgeton Covered Bridge - BridgetonIndiana.com
- Wabash Men Join Community in Rebuilding Covered Bridge
|This article about a bridge in Indiana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a property in Indiana on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|