From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bridgetown in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bridgetown is the capital city of Barbados.
Bridgetown may also refer to:
- Bridgetown, Western Australia, a town located in the South West of Western Australia
- Shire of Bridgetown-Greenbushes, a Local Government Area in Western Australia
- Bridgetown, Nova Scotia, a town located on the Annapolis River in Nova Scotia, Canada
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 
- Bridgetown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the second largest town in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
South Africa 
- Bridgetown, Athlone, Cape Town, a suburb of Cape Town, South Africa
United Kingdom 
- Bridgetown, Devon, possibly the original Bridgetown, in England, also considered a part of Totnes
- Bridgetown, Somerset, on the north Devon border
- Bridgetown, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
United States of America 
- Bridgetown, Ohio, located in Hamilton County in the United States
- Bridgetown is one of the nicknames of Portland, Oregon
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.