From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bridgetown in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bridgetown is the capital city of Barbados.
Bridgetown may also refer to:
- Bridgetown, Western Australia
- Shire of Bridgetown-Greenbushes, a Local Government Area in Western Australia
- Bridgetown, Nova Scotia, a town on the Annapolis River
- Bridgetown, County Cork
- Bridgetown, County Wexford
- Bridgetown Vocational College, County Wexford, Ireland
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Bridgetown, an area of Athlone, Cape Town
- Bridgetown, Devon, possibly the original Bridgetown, in England, also considered a part of Totnes
- Bridgetown, Somerset, on the north Devon border
- Bridgetown, County Tyrone, a townland of County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
- Bridgetown, Glasgow, an area of south east Glasgow, in Scotland, also with claims to be the original Bridgetown for several towns founded in ex-British colonies
United States of America
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.