|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Diane Colley-Urquhart|
|Elevation||1,100 m (3,600 ft)|
|Website||Bridlewood Community Association|
Bridlewood is a residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located at the south-western edge of the city, north of the Spruce Meadows Trail and south of the community of Evergreen. To the east it borders the Bridlewood Creek Wetland, a wetland created by the City of Calgary as a stormwater retention pond. The Spruce Meadows equestrian facility is located immediately south.
Established as recently as 1998, Bridlewood is a relatively new community.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $70,477 in 2000, and there were 6.2% low income residents living in the neighborhood. As of 2000, 15.9% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes, and 4.3% of the housing was used for renting.
Bridlewood has 1 catholic (Monsignor J.J O'Brien), 1 Christian (Glenmore Christian Academy) and 1 public school (Bridlewood Elementary).
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- "2012 Civic Census Results". City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 13 Profile". Retrieved 2007-05-09.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Bridlewood Community Statistics". Retrieved 2007-05-09.
||Providence (proposed development area)||Evergreen||Shawnessy|
|Municipal District of Foothills No. 31||Spruce Meadows Trail||Spruce Meadows