From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brief, briefs, or briefing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brief or briefs may refer to:
- A letter
- Papal brief, a papal letter less formal than a bull, sealed with the pope's signet ring or stamped with the device borne on this ring
- Design brief, a type of educational or business document including desires and requirements
- Brief (architecture), a type of educational or business document including desires and requirements
- Brief (law), a number of formal document types
- A firefox extension for RSS
- Brief (text editor), a popular text editor for the MS-DOS operating system
- BRIEF, an acronym for Binary Robust Independent Elementary Features, a visual feature descriptor
- Word usage in English
- Mission briefing, a conference before a major event to announce/agree upon the major information and actions necessary to complete the mission
- "News in brief", a short-summary format of news items in a news publication or broadcast
- "Brief", northern English slang for an event ticket e.g. "I have a brief sorted for the United game"
- The Briefs, a Seattle band
- Briefers "Brief" Rock, a fictional character in the anime, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
- Briefs, a type of underwear and swimwear
- Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Function (BRIEF), a behavioural assessment for children and adolescents
- Brief intervention, a technique used to address alcohol abuse
- Brief therapy, an umbrella term for psychotherapy approaches
- Watching brief, an archeological recording method
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.