From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up briar, briars, or brier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For Briers, see Briers (disambiguation).
Briar, Briars or Brier may also refer to:
- Briar, Missouri, an unincorporated community in Ripley County
- Briar, Texas, a census-designated place (CDP) in Parker, Tarrant, and Wise counties
- Briar Creek (Susquehanna River), a tributary of the Susquehanna River in Pennsylvania
- Brier Creek, a tributary of the Savannah River in the U.S. state of Georgia
- Brier Island, an island in the Bay of Fundy in Digby County, Nova Scotia
- Brier, Washington, a city in Snohomish County
- Briars, Saint Helena, a small pavilion in which Napoleon Bonaparte stayed
- The Briars, also known as The Briars Homestead, Mount Martha, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Briar Rose, the name of Sleeping Beauty in some versions of the story
- Briar Moss, from the Circle of Magic and Circle Opens quartets by Tamora Pierce
- The Briar King, a novel by Greg Keyes
- Huckleberry Briar, a district in Strawberryland from the Strawberry Shortcake series, where Huckleberry Pie resides
- Briar Cudgeon, a crazed ex-commander who wants revenge from Artemis Fowl
- Briar, the evil sister of Rose in Bone (comic)
- Brier score, a probability-related measure
- Briar wood, wood from the root of Erica arborea, used for making smoking pipes
- Briar (software), a project and application for mesh networking and resilient communications
- Tim Hortons Brier (or simply "The Brier"), the Canadian men's curling championship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.