Brigadistak Sound System is a studio album from Basque artist Fermin Muguruza. It was released in 1999 and produced by Esan Ozenki Records.
The title track refers to the International Brigades. Some themes featured in the other songs include globalisation, American imperialism and Basque nationalism. Most of the lyrics are sung in euskera. Almost every track is a collaboration with another artist or band. Tracks 3, 5 and 13 were recorded in Los Angeles (Cherokee Studios), tracks 6 and 12 in Azkarate, track 1 in Rome, track 2 in Caracas, track 4 in Biarritz, track 7 in Paris, track 8 in Barcelona, track 9 in Montreuil, track 10 in Havana, track 11 in Buenos Aires and track 14 in London.
- Urrun - with Radici nel Cemento
- Hitza Har Dezagun - with Desorden Público
- Harria - with Tijuana No
- Lagun Nazakezu - with Hechos Contra el Decoro
- Eguraldi Lainotsua Hiriburuan - with International Spartak
- Maputxe - with Manu Chao
- Brigadistak - with Alex from Inadaptats, Fernando from El Corazón del Sapo
- Oasiko Erregina - with Amparanoia and Los Van Van
- 54-46 (Toots & the Maytals cover) - with Todos Tus Muertos
- Ari Du Hotza
- Nazio Ibiltaria Naiz - with Aztlan Underground and Rodleen Getsic
- Urrun Dub dubbed by Mad Professor