From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Brigadoon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brigadoon is a 1947 musical by Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loewe.
Brigadoon may also refer to:
- Brigadoon, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth, Australia
- Brigadoon, Lexington, a neighborhood in southeastern Lexington, Kentucky, United States
- Brigadoon, a 1954 film based on the musical, starring Gene Kelly, Van Johnson, and Cyd Charisse
- Brigadoon, a 1966 television film based on the musical, starring Robert Goulet, Sally Ann Howes, and Peter Falk
- Brigadoon, a 1994 album by rock group The Ancestors
- Brigadoon: Marin & Melan, an anime series that ran during 2000–2001
- Brig o' Doon, a Scottish landmark
- Germelshausen, the German folktale that inspired the 1947 play
- The Brigadoon Festival, a festival held annually in Bundanoon, New South Wales, Australia to celebrate Scottish and Celtic culture and heritage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brigadoon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.