From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Brigadoon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brigadoon is a 1947 musical by Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loewe.
Brigadoon may also refer to:
- Brigadoon, Western Australia, a suburb of Perth
- Brigadoon, Lexington, a neighborhood in southeastern Lexington, Kentucky, United States
In arts, media, and entertainment
- Brigadoon: Marin & Melan (2000–2001), an anime series
- Brigadoon, a 1954 film based on the musical, starring Gene Kelly, Van Johnson, and Cyd Charisse
- Brigadoon, a 1966 television film based on the musical, starring Robert Goulet, Peter Falk, and Sally Ann Howes
- Brigadoon (The Ancestors album), the third album by The Ancestors
- The Brigadoon Festival, a festival held annually in Bundanoon, New South Wales, Australia to celebrate Scottish and Celtic culture and heritage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.