From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Look up Brigitte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Brigitte is a feminine given name. It is a French and German form of Bridget. Brigitte may refer to:
- Brigitte Amm, German rower
- Brigitte Bardot (born 1934), a French actress and singer
- Brigitte Becue (born 1972), a Belgian breaststroke swimmer
- Brigitte Fossey (born 1946), a French actress
- Brigitte Foster-Hylton (born 1974), a Jamaican hurdling athlete
- Brigitte Lahaie (born 1955), a French porn actress
- Brigitte Lin (born 1954), a Taiwanese actress
- Brigitte Mohnhaupt (born 1949), a Red Army Faction member
- Brigitte Nielsen (born 1963), a Danish actress
- Brigitte Rintisch, German rower
- Brigitte Soucy (born 1972), a Canadian volleyball player
- Brigitte (duo), a French musical duo consisting of Aurélie "Maggiori" Saada and Sylvie Hoarau.
- ^ MFnames.com - Origin and Meaning of Brigitte