From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brilliance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brilliance may refer to:
- Brilliance China Auto, a car company from China
- Brilliance (graphics editor), a bitmap graphics editor for the Amiga
- Brilliance (Thelonious Monk album), a 1956 album by Thelonious Monk
- Brilliance (Atlantic Starr album), a 1982 album by Atlantic Starr
- Brilliance, a 2005 album by Chieko Kawabe
- Genius, a person who displays exceptional intellectual ability
- Brilliance, the quality of an x-ray source
- Spectral radiance
- Brillant (disambiguation)
- Brilliant (disambiguation)
- Birilyant, a dance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.