From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brilliant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brilliant may refer to:
- Brilliant (album), a 2012 album by Ultravox
- Brilliant (band), a British pop/rock group active in the 1980s
- "Brilliant" (song), a song by D'espairsRay
- Brilliant Classics, Dutch classical music record label
- Brilliant, British Columbia, a community in Canada
- Brilliant, Alabama, a town in the U.S.
- Brilliant, New Mexico
- Brilliant, Ohio, a town in the U.S.
- Brillian (schooner), a schooner at Mystic Seaport in Mystic, Connecticut
- HMS Brilliant (1757), a 36-gun fifth-rate launched in 1757 and sold in 1776
- HMS Brilliant (1779), a 28-gun sixth-rate launched in 1779 and broken up in 1811
- HMS Brilliant (1891), an Apollo-class light cruiser launched in 1891 and sunk in 1918
- HMS Brilliant (H84), a B-class destroyer launched in 1930
- HMS Brilliant (F90), a Type-22 frigate launched in 1978
- USS Brillian (1862), a steamer purchased by the Union Navy during the American Civil War
- USS Brilliant (ID-1329), a commercial tug for U.S. Navy service during World War I but never commissioned
- Brilliant (diamond cut)
- brilliant (typography), the typographic size between diamond and excelsior
- Brilliant (film), a 2004 TV film
- Brilliant!, 1995/96 art show of Young British Artists in Minneapolis and Houston
- The Fast Show or Brilliant!, a BBC series
- Brilliant, a 1950s cartoon character in the Dick Tracy comic strip
- Brilliant, several species of hummingbirds in the genus Heliodoxa.
People with the name
- Ashleigh Brilliant (born 1933), author and syndicated cartoonist
- Fredda Brilliant (1903–1999), Polish sculptor and actress
- Larry Brilliant, American physician, epidemiologist, technologist, and author
- Brilliant Dadashova, Azerbaijani pop singer
- HMS Brilliant, a list of ships with the name
- Brillant (disambiguation)
- Brilliance (disambiguation)
- Birilyant, a dance
- All pages with titles containing "brilliant"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brilliant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.