From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brim refers to an edge or border
- Bream or brim, used to describe several fish:
Brim is also a popular English, German, Polish, and Muscogee surname:
- John Brim (1922–2003), American Chicago blues guitarist, songwriter and singer
- Emperor Brim, a Muscogee mico war chief
- Elizabeth Brim, American blacksmith
- Michael Brim, an NFL football player
- Brim (hat), projection of stiff material from the bottom of a hat's crown
- Brim (coffee), a defunct brand of decaffeinated coffee marketed by General Foods from 1961 to about 1995
- Brim, Victoria, is a town in Australia
- Undercurrent, (Icelandic: Brim) an award-winning 2010 Icelandic film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.