From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brim refers to an edge or border
- Brim (hat)
- Brim (coffee), a defunct brand of decaffeinated coffee marketed by General Foods from 1961 to about 1995
- Brim, Victoria, is a town in Australia
Brim is another name for bream, which can be used to describe several fish:
- Freshwater fishes of the genus Lepomis
- Saltwater fishes called Seabream, members of the Sparidae family
Brim is also a popular English, German, Polish, and Muscogee surname:
- John Brim, American Chicago blues guitarist, songwriter and singer
- Emperor Brim, a Muscogee mico war chief
- Elizabeth Brim, an American blacksmith
- Michael Brim, an NFL football player
- Edson Vidal, an American tennis player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.