From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the neighbourhood in Oslo, see Briskeby, Oslo.
The band's name is derived from the neighbourhood where their rehearsal room was located.
The band received some international attention after they toured as supporting act for A-ha in 2000.
- Lise Karlsnes (vocals)
- Bjørn Bergene (guitar)
- Claus Heiberg Larsen (drums)
- Bård Helgeland (bass)
- Jeans for Onassis (2001)
- Tonight, Captain? (2004)
- Jumping On Cars (2008)
- Song to Whisper (1999, EP)
- Propaganda (2000, single)
- Wide Awake (2001, single)
- Hey Harvey (2002, Norwegian radio single)
- Cellophane Eyes (2002, Norwegian radio single)
- Hey Baby (2003, single)
- Hallelujah (2003, Norwegian radio single)
- Miss You Like Crazy (2005, single)
- Joe Dallesandro feat. Ken Stringfellow (2008, Norwegian radio single)
- Bobby, Come Back (2006, Norwegian radio single)
|Recipient of the Pop Band Spellemannprisen
|This article about a Norwegian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|