From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Britain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Britain usually refers to either:
Britain may also refer to:
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the United Kingdom from 1801 to 1927
- Kingdom of Great Britain, a sovereign state from 1707 to 1800
- Britain (place name), the place name Britain and its toponymy
- Great Britain at the Olympics, the Olympic team of the United Kingdom
- Roman Britain, a province of the Roman Empire
- Captain Britain, a Marvel Comics superhero
- Britains, a toy soldier company
- SS Great Britain, a passenger steamship launched in 1843 and retired in 1886
- Great Britain, a GWR 3031 Class locomotive, built in 1892 and retired in 1914
- Great Britain (play)
- Britannia (disambiguation)
- British (disambiguation)
- Briton (disambiguation)
- New Britain (disambiguation)
- Britten (disambiguation)
- Brittain (disambiguation)
- Great Britain (disambiguation)
- England (disambiguation)
- Brittany (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Britain"
- All pages with titles containing "Britain"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.