Great Britain and Ireland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Britain and Ireland)
|Look up Great Britain and Ireland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Great Britain and Ireland, Ireland and the United Kingdom and similar phrases may refer to:
- The British Isles, an archipelago made up of Great Britain, Ireland and a number of other smaller islands
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, the name of the United Kingdom from 1801 to 1927
- Ireland–United Kingdom relations
Or as separate entities:
- Great Britain and Ireland, two neighbouring islands situated in the north-west of Europe
- United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, two neighbouring states together occupying the islands Great Britain and Ireland.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.