From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Britannic (disambiguation))
|Look up britannic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- in reference to the United Kingdom, as in Her Britannic Majesty.
- in reference to the Britons of antiquity.
Britannic may also refer to any of the following ships:
- SS Britannic (1874), holder of the Blue Riband owned by the White Star Line.
- HMHS Britannic (1914), owned by the White Star Line, sank in 1916 after hitting a mine.
- MV Britannic (1929), a motor liner owned by the White Star Line and then Cunard Line, scrapped in 1960.
- Britannic (film), a 2000 film based on the story of the HMHS Britannic.
- SS Britannic, a fictional ocean liner in the movie Juggernaut (film).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.