From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up British in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
British may refer to:
- Great Britain, an island; the location of England, Wales, and Scotland
- United Kingdom, a sovereign state
- British people, nationals or natives of the United Kingdom
- Britishness, the British identity and common culture
- British English, a language variant
- Britons (Celtic people), an ancient ethno-linguistic group
- Brittonic languages
- British nationality law
- Terminology of the British Isles
- Alternative names for the British
- English (disambiguation)
- Britannic (disambiguation)
- Briton (disambiguation)
- Britain (disambiguation)
- Great Britain (disambiguation)
- United Kingdom (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "British"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title British.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.