British Airways franchise destinations
British Airways flies to destinations on every inhabited continent. In addition to the comprehensive list of destinations offered by British Airways itself, many more towns and cities can be reached through BA's franchise and subsidiary operations. Together with wholly owned subsidiary BA CityFlyer, franchise carriers Sun Air and Comair operate aircraft in full British Airways livery, offer full BA service and staff wear BA uniform. Bookings are made through British Airways and the carriers are affiliate members of the oneworld alliance.
Sun Air serve the following destinations in Europe as a BA franchisee (as of August 2010):
Comair serve the following destinations in Africa as a BA franchisee:
- Cape Town - Cape Town International Airport focus city
- Durban - King Shaka International Airport focus city
- Johannesburg - OR Tambo International Airport Hub
- Port Elizabeth - Port Elizabeth Airport
- "Sun-Air to service London City Airport from Hamburg". http://www.hamburg-news.hamburg/en/. Hamburg News. 16 September 2014. Retrieved 3 March 2015.