British American Football Association
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
|British American Football Association|
The British American Football Association (BAFA) is the national governing body for the sport of American football in the United Kingdom. It is affiliated to the European Federation of American Football (EFAF). In 2010, they formed the BAFA Community Leagues as the country's primary competition for both contact and flag football.
BAFA member bodies:
- BAFCA (British American Football Coaches Association)
- BAFRA (British American Football Referees Association)
- BUAFL (British Universities American Football League)
- BAFL (British American Football League) - split from BAFA in 2010, and ceased operations in the same year.
- BYAFA (British Youth American Football Association) - dissolved 2007 and merged into BAFL
- BSAFA (British Students American Football Association) - Disaffiliated 2007 leading to the foundation, by BAFA, of the BUAFL.
- SGA (Scottish Gridiron Association)