British Columbia Aviation Museum
|British Columbia Aviation Museum|
Replica Supermarine Spitfire.
|Location||Victoria International Airport|
The British Columbia Aviation Museum is located in Sidney, British Columbia, Canada. It is on the grounds of the Victoria International Airport at 1910 Norseman Road on the north edge of the airport.
The Museum consists of a display area spread over two hangars, a classroom, a restoration workshop and a gift shop. Displays include historical civilian and military artefacts including uniforms, medals and models. Aircraft are displayed and museum volunteers are constantly working on restoring new acquisitions.
- "Frommer's Review". Frommer's. Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- BC Museums "BC Museums". Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- "Divers explore and retrieve in Quesnel Lake". The Williams Lake Tribune. 17 May 2011. Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- British Columbia Aviation Museum (2011). "Aircraft on Display at the BC Aviation Museum". Retrieved 28 May 2011.
- British Columbia Aviation Museum (2008). "Engines on Display at the BC Aviation Museum". Retrieved 28 May 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to British Columbia Aviation Museum.|