British Library, Add. 14467
It contains the fragments of Gospel of Matthew (folios 1-8) and Gospel of John (folios 9-15), according to Peshitta version, with Arabic translation, on 15 leaves (10 by 6¾ inches). The writing is in two columns per page, 26-37 lines per page. The Syriac column is written in Nestorian character, with occasional vowel-points and signs of punctuation, the Arabic column has a few diacritical points.
- Matthew 7:22-11:1; 11:22-12:10; 16:21-17:13;
- John 8:59-10:18; 16:13-18:3; 19:27-20:25.
The larger sections are marked both in the Syriac and Arabic texts.
- List of the Syriac New Testament manuscripts
- Syriac versions of the Bible
- Biblical manuscript
- Codex Phillipps 1388
- British Library, Add. 14455
- British Library, Add. 14459
- British Library, Add. 14466
- William Wright, Catalogue of the Syriac manuscripts in the British Museum (1870, reprint: Gorgias Press 2002), p. 67.
- William Wright, Catalogue of the Syriac manuscripts in the British Museum (1870, reprint: Gorgias Press 2002), pp. 66-67.