From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
British Lion(s) may refer to:
- Lions (Panthera leo), the lion is a traditional symbol of Great Britain, although it also used as a symbol in various other cultures
- British Lions (album), a 1978 album by former members of Mott the Hoople and Medicine Head
- British Lion (album), a 2012 album by Steve Harris
- British Lion Film Corporation
- British and Irish Lions, a touring side playing rugby union
- Great Britain national rugby league team, formerly called and now nicknamed "The Lions"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title British Lions.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.