British Motor Heritage
British Motor Heritage Limited (BMH) is a British company specialising in the manufacture of bodies and body parts for historic and classic British cars, and based in Witney, Oxfordshire.
BMH started using legacy jigs and tools to produce complete bodyshells for historic models in 1988. It began production with its MG MGB replacement body, after the car had been out of production for 8 years. In 1991 it restarted production of MG Midget bodies.
- "A Unique Business". British Motor Heritage Limited.
- "Sports cars are given the body treatment". The Sunday Times. 12 May 1991.
- Dron, Tony (3 July 2004). "Heritage is exactly what it used to be". London: The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 2010-04-27.
- "BMW returns some of Britain's heritage". The Financial Times. 7 December 2001.
- British Motor Heritage Limited – Official company website
|British Leyland – car companies and marques|
|BMH||BLMC / British Leyland||Jaguar
|Rover||Rover Company||Rover Company||Rover Company||Austin Rover Group
Land Rover Group (BL plc)
|Rover Group (BAe)||Rover Group
|MG Rover Group (PVH)|
|Land Rover||Ford (PAG)|
|Standard||Standard||Standard Triumph||Leyland Motors||British Motor Heritage|
|MG||Morris Garages (MG)||Rover Group
|MG Rover Group (PVH)||SAIC
|Vanden Plas||Vanden Plas|
|Princess||BMC||BLMC / British Leyland|
|Austin-Healey||Austin (BMC) & Donald Healey|
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|