British Virgin Islands at the 2004 Summer Olympics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|British Virgin Islands at the Olympic Games|
|At the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens|
|Competitors||1 in 1 sport|
|Flag bearer||Dion Crabbe|
|Olympic history (summary)|
Main article: Athletics at the 2004 Summer Olympics
Athletes from the British Virgin Islands have so far achieved qualifying standards in the following athletics events (up to a maximum of 3 athletes in each event at the 'A' Standard, and 1 at the 'B' Standard).
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Dion Crabbe||200 m||20.85||5||Did not advance|
- "Olympics: One is the loneliest number for this trio", Naples News, August 26, 2004
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.