From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from British language)
|Look up British in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- British people, nationals or natives of, the United Kingdom, its territories, the Crown Dependencies; and their descendants
- Britons (Celtic people), ancient inhabitants of Great Britain, south of the Firth of Forth
- Brittonic languages, a group of Celtic languages that originated on Great Britain
- Common Brittonic, an ancient Celtic language once spoken on Great Britain
- Alternative words for British
- Britain (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "British"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.