From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from British language (disambiguation))
|Look up British in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
British may refer to:
- British (adjective)
- Great Britain, an island
- United Kingdom, a sovereign state
- British people, nationals or natives of the United Kingdom
- Britishness, the British identity and common culture
- British English, a language variant
- Britons (Celtic people), an ancient ethno-linguistic group
- Brittonic languages
- Terminology of the British Isles
- Alternative names for the British
- British Empire
- British Isles
- British Islands
- British nationality law
- Britain (disambiguation)
- Britons (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "British"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.