From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Britons)
|Look up Briton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Briton or Britons usually refers to either:
- British people, nationals or natives of, the United Kingdom, its territories, the Crown Dependencies; and their descendants
- Britons (Celtic people), ancient inhabitants of Great Britain, south of the Firth of Forth
Briton or Britons may also refer to:
- The Britons, an English antisemitic organization formed in 1919 that evolved into the Britons Publishing Society
- Breton (disambiguation)
- Britain (disambiguation)
- British nationality law
- The North Briton, an eighteenth century newspaper published in London
- The West Briton, a local weekly newspaper in Cornwall
- Briton Ferry, a town in Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.