From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Britons)
|Look up Briton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Briton or Britons may refer to:
- British people or Britons, nationals or natives of the United Kingdom, its territories, the Crown Dependencies; and their descendants
- Britons (Celtic people), ancient inhabitants of Great Britain, south of the Firth of Forth
- The Britons, an English antisemitic organization formed in 1919 that evolved into the Britons Publishing Society
- Britons, nickname of the Albion College sports teams
- Breton (disambiguation)
- Britain (disambiguation)
- British nationality law
- All pages with titles containing "Briton"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.