From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Britons)
|Look up Briton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Briton or Britons may refer to:
- British people, British nationals or natives
- Britons (Celtic people), an ancient ethno-linguistic group
- The Britons, an English antisemitic organization
- Britons, nickname of the Albion College sports teams
- Breton (disambiguation)
- Britain (disambiguation)
- British nationality law
- All pages with titles containing "Briton"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.