Britons in Pakistan
|Regions with significant populations|
|Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Azad Kashmir|
|Related ethnic groups|
Britons in Pakistan (Urdu: برطانوی باشندے) consist of British people and their descendants who emigrated from the United Kingdom. A sizeable number of Britons in Pakistan are British Pakistanis, descendants of Pakistani immigrants to the UK prior to their return. The city of Mirpur in Azad Kashmir has often been dubbed as 'Little Britain' due to the majority of British Pakistanis hailing from this region, and hence maintaining great settlement connections with the city.
Schools catering to British children:
 Notable people
- George Fulton - Karachi-based English journalist
- David Alesworth - English artist
- Misbah Rana
- Mirza Tahir Hussain
- Jemima Khan - former wife of Imran Khan who spent many years in Pakistan
- Adil Omar - English-born Pakistani rapper
- Hasnat Khan - British Pakistani doctor known for his affair with Princess Diana, currently working in Lahore
- Alys Faiz - British-born naturalized Pakistani poet, writer, journalist, human rights activist, social worker and teacher.
- Marina Khan - Daughter of English Mother and Pakistani father - A famous Pakistani Actress and Director
- Bilqis (Christobel) Taseer Ex-wife of Salmaan Taseer
 See also
- BBC News. 6 December 2006 http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/in_depth/brits_abroad/html/asia.stm
|url=missing title (help). Retrieved 27 April 2010.
- Chasing the UK vote in Pakistan's 'Little Britain': BBC
- "Pakistan travel advice:". Foreign & Commonwealth Office. Retrieved 2 March 2010.