|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (April 2014)|
July 6, 1989 |
San Diego, CA
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Hair color||Dark Blonde|
Career and education
Brittanie started acting at the young age of 8 years old after constantly being scouted and joined Screen Children's Agency in Los Angeles, CA. She has been featured as herself in a global campaign for Phillips Electronics, as well as being featured as a European dancer in a nationwide campaign for PNC Bank. She is currently on a path to great campaigns and was a feature printed on an apparel line printed on men's and women's clothing found nationwide in Zumiez, Pacsun, Tillys, Nordstrom and many more.
She is also a full-time honor student at Arizona State University working towards her degree in communications to further her career in the entertainment industry, a prime example that girls can become so much more than just a pretty face. Brittanie contributes as Creative Director for her Families non-profit habitat restoration company that aids in the “Go Green” movement towards the environment.
Brittanie was born on 6 July 1989 in San Diego, CA, the youngest of 3 older brothers. Within 1 year she had already been on multiple national TV commercials and a series regular on a show on Comedy Central. She took many acting and modeling courses to further her career and after graduating high school she moved to Los Angeles, CA to be a professional model and actress. Since becoming an LA native she has appeared in numerous fashion, commercial and swimsuit campaigns as a model and actress. Working on sets from ER to Gossip Girl and working with producer Jon Avnet (exec producer of Black Swan) has put her alongside the best of them.
First Assistant Director of the film Twilight, Jamie Marshall, stated that Brittanie was a chameleon of all sorts with a forever changing face from one shot to the other. “I was so pleased to find that she is incredibly normal, and has a wonderfully kind of dark, perverse sense of humor. She added depth,sensibility and spontaneity to my work and I would jump to the chance to collaborate again.” - Jamie Marshall.
Brittanie was a victim in an upskirt crime that grabbed national headlines as she was able to catch the stranger on her own. She aided law enforcement and worked with Superstar Attorney, Gloria Allred to raise awareness of the severity of sexual crimes with technology. They are currently working together to lobby a bill to raise upskirt crimes from a misdeamonor to a felony.
- "Brittanie Weaver, Model, Says Man Filmed Up Her Dress With iPad In Los Angeles Pet Store". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "Brittanie Weaver NBA hipster fashion". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "The Quaz Q&A: Brittanie Weaver". www.jeffpearlman.com. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "Brit Weaver". Model Mayhem. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "Brittanie Weaver". Mergeby. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "L.A. model tracks down creep who took pictures up her dress with an iPad". NY Daily News. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "Model Speaks Out Against Man Who Took Upskirt Photos". NBC Los Angeles. Retrieved 5 February 2014.
- "Brittanie Weaver Gloria Allred Statement 09-26-2013". www.gloriaallred.com. Retrieved 5 February 2014.