Presley attending the DVD Release Party for Malice in LaLaLand at Boudoir, West Hollywood, CA,
September 11, 2010.
April 1, 1987 
Chula Vista, California, U.S.
|Other names||Jenna Pressley|
|Height||5 ft 0 in (1.52 m)|
|Weight||94 lb (43 kg; 6.7 st)|
|No. of adult films||272 (excluding compilations per IAFD)|
Presley attended Hilltop High School and began stripping topless in Tijuana, Mexico at age fifteen. She continued to strip in Tijuana almost every weekend for approximately two years while she was still underage. She later attended college for broadcasting and journalism in Santa Barbara, California and worked as a telemarketer.
Presley was discovered by a couple of porn producers while dancing at a strip club. She entered the adult film industry in September 2005 when she was 18 years old and did her first scene for Shane's World. While active in the business, she was credited with performing in over 275 films. In 2006, Presley tried out for the second season of Jenna's American Sex Star. She ended up making the finals where she placed second overall behind British-Asian porn actress Roxy Jezel. In October 2007, Presley announced that she was planning to shoot her final scenes with men. However, in 2008 and 2009, she was continuing to shoot scenes with men. In 2010, she was named by Maxim as one of the 12 top female stars in porn.
Presley left the industry in November 2012. Presley's grandparents took her to The Rock Church in San Diego, where "she raised her hand to receive Jesus as her personal Lord and Savior" after hearing a sermon from The Reverend Miles McPherson. In August 2013, she appeared on The View to discuss her conversion to Christianity.
Awards and nominations
|2006||FAME Award||Nominated||Favorite Rookie Starlet of the Year (finalist)||N/A|
|Nightmoves Award||Won||Best New Starlet (Fan Choice)||N/A|
|XRCO Award||Nominated||Cream Dream||N/A|
|2007||AVN Award||Nominated||Best New Starlet||N/A|
|Nominated||Best Solo Sex Scene||Self Service|
|2008||AVN Award||Nominated||Best Group Sex Scene, Video (with Sasha Grey, Sierra Sinn & Mark Ashley)||Swallow My Squirt 4|
|2012||AVN Award||Nominated||Best Solo Sex Scene||This Ain’t Two and a Half Men|
|Nominated||Best Three-Way Sex Scene (with Jayden Jaymes & Manuel Ferrara)||Party Girls|
- Sarah Petersen (2013-08-07). "Former porn star Brittni Ruiz and her pastor appear on 'The View'". Deseret News. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- Ray (2006-03-22). "Jenna Presley Interview". Porn Valley News. Retrieved 2014-09-18.
- "Jenna Presley". Retrieved 2 July 2013.
- Big D (2006-11-30). "Inside Jenna Presley". XRentDVD. Retrieved 2014-09-18.
- Apache Warrior. "Jenna Presley interview". XCritic. Retrieved 2014-09-23.
- "Jenna Presley To Shoot Final Boy/Girl Scenes". AVN. 2007-10-16. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- XBIZ (2009-04-22). "Digital Playground to Release â€˜Sticky Sweet 2â€™". XBIZ.com. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- Kandyba, Slav (2008-11-07). "Paul Thomas Directs Sex Comedy â€˜Nurse Moniqueâ€™ for Vivid". XBIZ.com. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- Anselmi, Eduardo, "The dirty dozen", Maxim UK (June 2010)[dead link]
- Maya Cherry (2011-04-29). "Jenna Presley: WOW". Xtreme. Retrieved 2014-09-05.
- James Nye (2013-07-29). "How the 'World's Hottest Pornstar' found God at the XXXChurch which campaigns to get sex workers to see the light". The Daily Mail. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- Ellis, Mark (26 October 2013). "Pornstar Jenna Presley finds Jesus" (in English). Christian Daily News. Retrieved 25 March 2014. "“I had many lonely nights when I cut on my wrists. I tried to kill myself. I spent all my paycheck on drugs.” After three years in the adult film industry, she was fed up. She placed a 911 call to her grandmother. “I need you grandma,” she said. “I’m done with this. Come and get me.” During her stay with her grandparents, they took her to the Rock Church in San Diego, led by Pastor Miles McPherson. Brittni was “bawling” through most of the sermon. In response to his invitation, she raised her hand to receive Jesus as her personal Lord and Savior. The church gave her a Bible and after she got home, she devoured Genesis. “I always wondered how we became human. Finally I had the answer and I was so excited. I couldn’t put it down.”"
- "F.A.M.E. Awards Finalists Announced". AVN. 2006-05-02. Retrieved 2013-07-17.
- "AVN - 2006 Nightmoves Award Winners Announced". Business.avn.com. 2006-10-09. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- "AVN :: Mia Rose, Jenna Presley Throw Birthday Bash in Hollywood". Business.avn.com. 2007-04-03. Retrieved 2011-10-11.
- "2010 Nominees". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
- "The 2008 AVN Awards Nominations". Retrieved 2013-07-17.
- "Jenna Presley Scores 2 Nominations for 2012 AVN Awards". AVN. 2011-12-30. Retrieved 2013-07-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jenna Presley.|