Broadcast Film Critics Association Award for Best Costume Design
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Critics Choice Award for Best Costume Design is one of the awards given to people working in the motion picture industry by the Broadcast Film Critics Association. It was first given out in 2009.
List of winners and nominees
|2009||The Young Victoria||Sandy Powell|
|Bright Star||Janet Patterson|
|Inglourious Basterds||Anna B. Sheppard|
|Where the Wild Things Are||Casey Storm|
|2010||Alice in Wonderland||Colleen Atwood|
|Black Swan||Amy Westcott|
|The King's Speech||Jenny Beavan|
|True Grit||Mary Zophres|
|2011||The Artist||Mark Bridges|
|The Help||Sharen Davis|
|Jane Eyre||Michael O'Connor|
|My Week with Marilyn||Jill Taylor|
|2012||Anna Karenina||Jacqueline Durran|
|Cloud Atlas||Kym Barrett, Pierre-Yves Gayraud|
|The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey||Bob Buck, Ann Maskrey, Richard Taylor|
|Les Miserables||Paco Delgado|
- Knegt, Peter (14 December 2009). ""Basterds," "Nine" Lead Critics Choice Nods". indieWire. SnagFilms. Retrieved 18 December 2011.
- "The 16th Critics' Choice Movie Awards Nominees". Broadcast Film Critics Association. 14 January 2011. Retrieved 18 December 2011.
- Kilday, Gregg (13 December 2011). "'Hugo' and 'The Artist' Top the Broadcast Film Critics' List of Nominations With 11 Each". The Hollywood Reporter. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 18 December 2011.
- "Kiwi comedian beat outs major stars to snare a Critics' Choice Movie Award for The Muppet Movie". The Daily Telegraph (News Limited). 13 January 2012. Retrieved 13 January 2012.
- "'Lincoln' leads the 18th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards nominations with a record 13 noms". Broadcast Film Critics Association. December 11, 2012. Retrieved December 19, 2012.
|This film award–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|