Broadmeadows Bus Service
|Parent||Northern Transit Holdings|
|Service area||Northern Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus & coach operator|
|Hubs||Broadmeadows Shopping Centre
Craigieburn Plaza Shopping Centre
|Fleet||45 (January 2013)|
|Chief executive||Dom Sita|
Broadmeadows Bus Service was formed in 1947 when J Loughnan purchased a service between Broadmeadows and North Coburg Tram Terminus from P Thorne. In the early 1950 coach charter operations commenced. In 1974 services were extended to Campbellfield and in 1985 from Upfield and North Coburg to Craigieburn.
In July 2007 a 50% share in Broadmeadows Bus Service was sold to Moreland Buslines proprietors the Wright family. Both the Loughnan and Wright families sold out to Dom Sita of Kastoria Bus Lines in 2011.
The Western Autistic School uses Broadmeadows' owned buses for student transport.
- 528 Craigieburn – Craigieburn South (Daily)
- 529 Craigieburn – Craigieburn West via Craigieburn Plaza Shopping Centre (Daily)
- 530 Coburg – Campbellfield via Merlynston station, Fawkner station & Gowrie station (Daily)
- 531 Upfield – North Coburg via Fawkner station & Gowrie station (Monday to Friday)
- 532 Craigieburn – Broadmeadows via Upfield station & Broadmeadows Shopping Centre (Daily)
- 533 Craigieburn – Craigieburn North via Craigieburn Plaza Shopping Centre (Daily)
- 535 Craigieburn – Craigieburn West via Craigieburn Plaza Shopping Centre (Daily)
- 544 Broadmeadows – Craigieburn via Roxburgh Park Shopping Centre & Roxburgh Park station (Daily) operated by Broadmeadows Bus Service & Dyson's Bus Services
As at January 2013 Broadmeadows Bus Service operated 45 buses and coaches. The fleet livery is white with a dark brown stripe.
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 10.
- About Us Broadmeadow Bus
- Our History Moreland Bus
- Northern Transit Holdings - Broadmeadows Bus Service Australian Bus Fleet Lists 12 January 2013