From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Broadsides)
|Look up broadside or broadsides in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A broadside is the side of a ship; the battery of cannon on one side of a warship; or their simultaneous (or near simultaneous) fire in naval warfare
Broadside or broadsides may also refer to:
Printing and literature
- Broadside (comic strip), a weekly comic strip for United States Navy personnel
- Broadside (magazine), a folk music magazine
- Broadside (newspaper), the student newspaper of George Mason University
- Broadside (printing), any large piece of paper printed on one side not folded
- Broadside, a tabloid type of street literature popular from 1500 to 1850
- Broadside, the student literary arts journal of Bradley University
- Broadside (Transformers), a fictional character from the various Transformers universes
- Broadside (TV series), an American television series that aired during 1964-1965
- Broadsides (video game), a 1983 'Age of Sail' naval combat video game
- Adnams Broadside, a beer by Adnams Brewery
- Broadside (album) a studio album by the 11-piece folk band Bellowhead, released 2012.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broadside.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.