From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up broadsword in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Broadsword or basket-hilted sword is an early modern military sword.
Broadsword may also refer to:
- Dao (sword) or broadsword, a single-edged Chinese sword
- BroadSword Comics
- "Broadsword", a song by Jethro Tull from The Broadsword and the Beast
- Broadsword Interactive, the developers of Dance Factory
- Broadsword class frigate or Type 22 frigate
- HMS Broadsword (D31), a 1946 British Royal Navy ship
- HMS Broadsword (F88), a 1975 British Royal Navy ship
- HMS Broadsword, a fictional Royal Navy Destroyer in Jeffrey Archer's First Among Equals
- HMS Broadsword, a list of ships named HMS Broadsword
People with the name
- Joyce M. Broadsword, U.S. politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.