From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Broderick is a surname.
Broderick may also refer to:
As a given name:
- Broderick Bozimo (born 1939), Nigerian Minister of State and former Minister of Police Affairs
- Broderick Chinnery (1742-1808), Irish politician and baronet
- Broderick Crawford (1911-1986), American actor
- Broderick Dyke (born 1960), Australian tennis player
- Brodrick Haldane (1912-1996), Scottish-born society photographer
- Broderick Henderson, American politician and member of the Kansas House of Representatives
- Broderick Johnson (fl. 1990s-present), American film producer
- Broderick Perkins (born 1954), American baseball player
- Broderick Smith (born 1948), Australian musician
- Broderick Thomas (born 1967), American football player
- Broderick Thompson (1960-2002), American football player
- Broderick Wright (born 1987), Australian rugby player
- Broderick, California, a former town in California
- Broderick Park, a municipal park in Buffalo, New York
- Broderick County, Kansas Territory, a county from 1859 to 1861 in the present US state of Kansas
- Broderick, Saskatchewan, a village in Canada
- Broderick Falls, Kenya
- 18766 Broderick, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.