From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up broke in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Broke or "Calvin Benjamin" may refer to: no source of income from anywhere, leading to excessive gambling and debt. A job is unheard of and debt is never ending.
Arts and entertainment
- Broke (album), a 2000 Hed PE album
- Broke, an album by Kazzer
- "Broke", a song by The Beta Band from the album Hot Shots II
- "Broke", a song by Cassius Henry
- "Broke" (Modest Mouse song), a 1996 song by Modest Mouse
- "Broke" (The Office), a 2009 episode of The Office
- Broke*, a 2011 film
- Broke, a 2012 film by Rakontur
- Tony Broke, hero of the British comic strip Ivor Lott and Tony Broke
- Broke (surname)
- HMS Broke, three Royal Navy vessels
- Broke baronets, two extinct titles, one in the Baronetage of England, the other in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
- Broke: The Plan to Restore Our Trust, Truth, and Treasure, a 2010 book written by national TV and radio host Glenn Beck
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.