|Distributor||Hood River Distillers|
|Country of origin||England|
|Alcohol by volume||40 and 47|
|Proof||80 and 94|
Broker’s Gin is made with a combination of botanicals (herbs, spices and fruit). It is available in two strengths: 40% and 47% alc/vol (80 proof and 94 proof) in 1.75L, 1.0L, 750ml, 700ml and 50ml sizes.
Broker’s Gin was created by brothers Martin and Andy Dawson in the late 1990s. Gin is the only spirit that historically has been produced in England. For that reason, they chose a theme for the brand that would be recognised for its Englishness – a gentleman wearing a bowler hat. Such a gentleman would typically have been a stockbroker in the City of London, hence the name “Broker’s” for the brand. Every bottle of Broker’s Gin is topped with a miniature plastic bowler hat.
Broker’s Gin is distributed across the United States and in over 40 other countries. It was introduced to the U.S. market in 2001 in partnership with Hood River Distillers, Inc.
The base spirit for Broker's Gin is quadruple-distilled pure grain spirit made from English wheat. The flavour is provided by ten natural botanical ingredients, the primary one of which is juniper berries. The botanicals are steeped in the base spirit in the still for 24 hours. The spirit is then distilled a fifth and final time.
- Gold Medal & Best Buy, 92 Points, "Exceptional," Chicago Beverage Testing Institute (2012)
- Top 20 Gin as designated by ratings aggregator Proof66.com.
- Chairman's Trophy, Extra Dry Martini, Ultimate Cocktail Challenge (2012)
- Chairman's Trophy, Aviation, Ultimate Cocktail Challenge (2012)
- Masters Award (Super Premium category), London Gin Masters (2011) 
- "Broker's Gin Review".
- "MCM Spirits & Liquors - Broker's Gin".
- "Gin - England's National Spirit".
- "Portland Monthly - Time in a Bottle".
- "Chicago Beverage Testing Institute".
- "Proof66 Top 20 Gins". Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- "Ultimate Cocktail Challenge 2012 Results".
- "Broker’s Gin and Tanqueray Score High in Cocktails".
- "Spirit Masters Homepage".