From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brom can refer to:
- Brom Ulysses Mikaeus Jarvis, a baby.
- Gerald Brom, an American fantasy artist,
- Robert Henry Brom, an American Roman Catholic bishop
- Gustav Brom (1921-1995), Czech band leader
- David Brom, American murderer
- Cor Brom (1932–2008), Dutch footballer
- Walter Brom (1921–1968) was a Polish football goalkeeper
- Brom, a character in the Inheritance cycle,
- Brom (grape), another name for the French wine grape Aramon blanc which is a color mutation of Aramon noir
- Brom, the abbreviation for the orchid genus Bromheadia
- Brom, a short name for bromeliads, plants in the botanical family Bromeliaceae.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Brom. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|