Brondesbury Park railway station
Location of Brondesbury Park in Greater London
|Local authority||London Borough of Brent|
|Managed by||London Overground|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Original company||London and North Western Railway|
|Pre-grouping||London and North Western Railway|
|Post-grouping||London, Midland and Scottish Railway|
|1 June 1908||Opened|
|Lists of stations|
| London Transport portal
UK Railways portalCoordinates:
The Hampstead Junction Railway route between Willesden Junction (Low Level) and Camden Road (via Gospel Oak) opened in 1860, but at first there were no stations west of Brondesbury. The line was absorbed by the London and North Western Railway in 1867, but it was not until 1 June 1908 that a station at Brondesbury Park was opened.
The typical off-peak service in trains per hour is:
|Preceding station||London Overground||Following station|
|North London Line||
London bus route 206.
- "Station usage". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. 30 April 2010. Retrieved 17 January 2011. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Brown, Joe (November 2006). London Railway Atlas. Hersham: Ian Allan Publishing. pp. 20–22. ISBN 0-7110-3137-1. 0611/3.
- Awdry, Christopher (1990). Encyclopaedia of British Railway Companies. London: Guild Publishing. p. 79. CN 8983.
- Butt, R.V.J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations. Yeovil: Patrick Stephens Ltd. p. 46. ISBN 1-85260-508-1. R508.
- London Overground timetable from 22 May 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brondesbury Park station.|
- Train times and station information for Brondesbury Park railway station from National Rail
- Excel file displaying National Rail station usage information for 2005/06
|This London railway station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|