|This article does not cite any references or sources. (May 2013)|
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Polish Wikipedia. (April 2010)|
Lieutenant General Bronisław Kwiatkowski (May 5, 1950 in Mazury – April 10, 2010 in Smolensk) was a Polish military figure, Commander of the Polish Armed Forces Operational Command. He was among the passengers killed in the 2010 Polish Air Force Tu-154 crash.
Awards and honours
He was awarded numerous civil and military awards including the Order of Polonia Restituta.
- Commander's Cross of the Order of Polonia Restituta (2010, posthumously; previously awarded the Officer's Cross and the Knight's Cross)
- Commander's Cross of the Order of the Military Cross
- Gold Cross of Merit
- Gold Medal of the Armed Forces in the Service of the Fatherland
- Gold Medal of Merit for National Defence
- Gold Medal for Long Service Award (2009)
- Commemorative medal of the Multinational Division Central-South Iraq
- Grand Officer of the Order of Merit (2008, Portugal)
- UN Medal UNDOF mission
- Instructor Parachute Badge
|This biographical article related to the military of Poland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|