From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Brood pouch)
||This is the page title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. When a broad-concept article is written about the primary meaning of Marsupium, it should be moved to this page title. Related titles on this page should be described in the new article, while unrelated titles should be moved to Marsupium (disambiguation).||
|Look up marsupium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marsupium is the Latin word for a (brood) pouch in several animal groups:
- Pouch (marsupial), in marsupials
- Brood pouch (Peracarida), in peracarid crustaceans
- Brood pouch (Syngnathidae), in syngnathids such as sea horses
- Brood pouch (gastropod), a part of the reproductive system of gastropods, a structure in ovoviviparous gastropods, where embryos develop
Marsupium may also refer to:
- Pterocarpus marsupium, or Indian Kino Tree, a deciduous tree native to parts of Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marsupium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.