|Traded as||BM&F Bovespa: BISA3|
|Industry||Real estate and Construction|
|Headquarters||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|Key people||Luiz Ildefonso Simões Lopes, (Chairman)
Nicholas Vincent Reade, (CEO)
|Revenue||US$ 1.5 billion (2012)|
|Net income||- US$ 189.3 million (2012)|
|Parent||Brookfield Asset Management|
Brookfield Incorporações is the fifth largest Brazilian homebuilder and real estate company, its a subsidiary of Canadian Brookfield Asset Management. Was founded in 2008 through the merges of 3 Brazilian homebuilder companies being, Brascan, Company and MB Engenharia.
The company operates in the economic, mid-low, middle, mid-high and high-end segments of the residential development business, and in the commercial segment in eight Brazilian metropolitan areas, being São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, Goiânia, Campo Grande, Cuiabá, Curitiba and Campinas.
Broofield Incorporações main competitors are Cyrela Brazil Realty, PDG, MRV Engenharia, Gafisa and Rossi Residencial wich together form the top six of largest homebuider companies in Brazil, but competes with smaller companies such as Even, CCDI, Eztec and others.
- Brookfield 2012 fy revenues; R$3.2 billion / US$ 1.5 billion, R$1.00 = US$ 0.48 - Businessweek
- Brookfield 2012 fy net income; - R$388.0 million / - US$ 189.3 million, R$1.00 = US$ 0.48 - Businessweek
- Brookfield total employees - Corporate Information
- Real Estate Fund Alternatives Stealing Spotlight - Bloomberg,Apr 16, 2013
- Three great real estate brands combine forces - tresgrandesmarcas.com.br
- Brookifield Incoporações Quote and Profile - Bloomberg