List of Brooklyn Nine-Nine episodes
Brooklyn Nine-Nine is an American comedy series which premiered on September 17, 2013, on Fox. The series created by Dan Goor and Michael Schur, follows a team of detectives and a newly appointed captain in the 99th Precinct of the New York City Police Department in Brooklyn. Brooklyn Nine-Nine was nominated and won best television series at the 2014 Golden Globes.
As of January 11, 2015[update], 35 episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine have aired.
|First aired||Last aired|
|1||22||September 17, 2013||March 25, 2014|
|2||TBA||September 28, 2014||TBA|
Season 1 (2013–14)
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production
|1||1||"Pilot"||Phil Lord & Christopher Miller||Dan Goor & Michael Schur||September 17, 2013||101||6.17|
|Tightly-wound captain Ray Holt (Andre Braugher) takes over Brooklyn's 99th precinct, which includes Detective Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg), a talented but carefree detective who's used to doing whatever he wants. We also meet Detective Amy Santiago (Melissa Fumero), Jake's enthusiastic and competitive partner; Detective Rosa Diaz (Stephanie Beatriz), a stoic and mysterious coworker; Detective Charles Boyle (Joe Lo Truglio), a foodie who is committed to the job and who has a massive crush on Diaz; Detective Sergeant Terry Jeffords (Terry Crews), the team's logical but emotionally unstable leader; and Gina Linetti (Chelsea Peretti), the precinct's sarcastic civilian administrator.|
|2||2||"The Tagger"||Craig Zisk||Norm Hiscock||September 24, 2013||102||4.03|
|Jake shows up late for roll call, so Holt assigns him to a graffiti case that Jake thinks is below him. The case becomes a problem when the suspect happens to be the Deputy Commissioner's son. In the meantime, Gina's psychic friend visits the precinct and gets into Charles' head about Rosa.|
|3||3||"The Slump"||Julie Anne Robinson||Prentice Penny||October 1, 2013||105||3.43|
|Jake has a lot of unsolved cases on hand and the other detectives are unwilling to let his losing streak rub off on them. Meanwhile, Amy recruits Rosa and Gina for help when Holt asks her to run lead on the Junior Policeman Program for at-risk youth and Boyle helps Jeffords with a special case he's unable to solve.|
|4||4||"M.E. Time"||Troy Miller||Gil Ozeri||October 8, 2013||106||3.34|
|Jake flirts with an attractive medical examiner (Mary Elizabeth Ellis) at a crime scene and delays the autopsy report, only to learn that she's more than he bargained for. In the meantime, the sketch artist is out sick when Amy takes on a purse-snatching case, but she discovers that Jeffords has hidden artistic talents. Amy tries to determine why Holt is in a bad mood.|
|5||5||"The Vulture"||Jason Ensler||Laura McCreary||October 15, 2013||104||3.43|
|A detective from Special Crimes known as "The Vulture" (Dean Winters) takes over a murder case that Jake is close to solving and steals his thunder, so Jake enlists the precinct to get revenge and find the murder weapon before "The Vulture" does. Meanwhile, Holt and Gina help Terry regain his rights to carry a gun.|
|6||6||"Halloween"||Dean Holland||Lesley Arfin||October 22, 2013||107||3.77|
|On Halloween night, a busy time of the year for any precinct, Amy, who hates the holiday, is not happy that she has to wear a costume to go undercover on the street with Charles. Meanwhile, at the precinct, Jake bets Holt that he can steal his Medal of Valor before midnight, which leads to him bringing out his own costumes.|
|7||7||"48 Hours"||Peter Lauer||Luke Del Tredici||November 5, 2013||103||3.84|
|Jake has 48 hours to collect evidence on an arrest he made without much proof, or the "perp" Dustin Whitman (Kid Cudi) will go scott-free. After an unsuccessful interrogation, Jake forces his co-workers to spend the weekend helping him solve the case. With the team stuck at the precinct, Charles judges a pie contest between Gina and Rosa, while Holt helps Terry look better for his in-laws.|
|8||8||"Old School"||Beth McCarthy-Miller||Gabe Liedman||November 12, 2013||109||3.26|
|Jake spends a day with a former crime-reporter (Stacy Keach) whom he respects, but finds out that remarks about the precinct were considered on the record. Terry and Charles work with Rosa to help her appearance on the witness stand.|
|9||9||"Sal's Pizza"||Craig Zisk||Lakshmi Sundaram||November 19, 2013||108||3.36|
|Jake tries to catch an arsonist who destroyed his favorite pizzeria while feuding with the stubborn Fire Marshall Boone (Patton Oswalt). Amy gets jealous when she learns Rosa was asked to be the new police captain at another precinct. Terry and Gina hold interviews for a new IT worker when a hacker leaks everyone's internet searches out to the entire precinct.|
|10||10||"Thanksgiving"||Jorma Taccone||Luke Del Tredici||November 26, 2013||110||3.69|
|Amy hosts a Thanksgiving dinner at her apartment for everyone at the precinct, with the primary purpose of asking Holt to be her mentor, but he and Jake leave early to catch a perp who stole money out of the evidence locker. Everyone else detests Amy's cooking and end up in one mishap after another, leaving Terry in a hunger-induced rage, Rosa to relish the chaos, and Boyle scrambling to save the night.|
|11||11||"Christmas"||Jake Szymanski||Dan Goor||December 3, 2013||111||3.66|
|When Holt receives a number of death threats, Jake is elated when he is assigned by the chief to be Holt's protection detail, allowing Jake to monitor Holt and boss him around. Amy tries to make the perfect Christmas card to give to Holt with Gina's help. Terry sees a therapist (Jamie Denbo) for a psych evaluation so he can go back into the field.|
|12||12||"Pontiac Bandit"||Craig Zisk||Norm Hiscock & Lakshmi Sundaram||January 7, 2014||113||3.44|
|Jake and Rosa try to catch an infamous car thief with the help of a perp and supposed witness, Doug Judy (Craig Robinson). Holt tries to find a home for two puppies. The rest of the precinct struggles to accommodate an injured Charles when he returns from being wounded in action.|
|13||13||"The Bet"||Julian Farino||Laura McCreary||January 14, 2014||112||3.53|
|Jake plans the "worst date ever" for Amy after pulling a last minute victory over her to settle their bet, but when they are called to a stakeout during their date, he reevaluates his relationship with her. After injuring himself further during his Medal of Valor ceremony, an increased dose of pain medication causes Charles to drop painfully honest "truth bombs" about his co-workers. Holt tries to save face with Terry's wife regarding Terry going back in the field only to have his foot in his mouth.|
|14||14||"The Ebony Falcon"||Michael Blieden||Prentice Penny||January 21, 2014||114||4.55|
|While investigating a steroid traffic operation in a gym, Peralta and Boyle recruit Sergeant Jeffords, formerly nicknamed "The Ebony Falcon," in order to infiltrate the organization and detain the responsibles. Meanwhile, Captain Holt orders Santiago and Diaz to research about a theft Gina suffered at her home.|
|15||15||"Operation: Broken Feather"||Julie Anne Robinson||Dan Goor & Mike Schur||February 2, 2014||116||15.07|
|Jake and Amy investigate hotel robberies. There, Jake is upset to discover Amy might leave to join the major crimes division. Meanwhile, Holt and Terry conduct experiments to reduce inefficiencies in the precinct in order to reach their CompStat deadline.|
|16||16||"The Party"||Michael Engler||Gil Ozeri & Gabe Liedman||February 4, 2014||115||3.22|
|The entire squad is invited to Captain Holt's birthday party, where Terry struggles to keep everyone in line. Jake tries to make a great first impression with Holt's husband Kevin (Marc Evan Jackson), as does Amy with Holt, but with disastrous results. Boyle's love of food leads him to make a new romantic connection with an older woman named Vivian (Marilu Henner), while Rosa unleashes Gina onto a group of abnormal psychologists who find her fascinating.|
|17||17||"Full Boyle"||Craig Zisk||Norm Hiscock||February 11, 2014||117||2.88|
|Boyle's tendency to go way overboard and become extremely clingy with his love interests (which Peralta calls "Full Boyle") has him calling on Jake to act as a buffer on his next date with Vivian. Little does he know that Vivian is about to go Full Boyle on him. Sergeant Jeffords pulls a drug case from Rosa and Amy and gives it to Scully and Hitchcock, because the ladies chose to dismiss a geeky, wannabe superhero named Super Dan (Nate Torrence) who nonetheless had useful information. Meanwhile, Holt faces a challenge for his position as president of a gay/lesbian cop organization that he started 25 years ago.|
|18||18||"The Apartment"||Tucker Gates||David Quandt||February 25, 2014||118||2.66|
|Peralta learns that his grandmother's apartment where he has been living is going "co-op", and he would have to pay nearly a half million dollars to keep living there. He goes to a loan shark for a down payment, before Gina convinces him to search for a new apartment instead. Holt starts collecting self-evaluations from the detectives, leading to much stress among the department, especially for Santiago. Boyle and Rosa take revenge on an un-hygienic co-worker (Matt Walsh) who uses Rosa's desk on a different shift.|
|19||19||"Tactical Village"||Fred Goss||Luke Del Tredici||March 4, 2014||119||2.61|
|The squad heads to the "Tactical Village" where they and other precincts run paintball simulations and test new equipment. Peralta gets jealous when Santiago runs into her old boyfriend Teddy (Kyle Bornheimer), Rosa gets angry when Boyle doesn't invite her to his wedding, and Gina and Holt struggle with "Kwazy Kupcakes".|
|20||20||"Fancy Brudgom"||Victor Nelli, Jr.||Laura McCreary||March 11, 2014||120||2.49|
|Boyle makes Peralta his best man, which means cake tasting, picking stationery, and helping Charles convince Vivian that he doesn't want to relocate to Canada. Meanwhile Gina, Amy, and the Sergeant attempt a team diet plan, and Holt makes Rosa apologize to a patrol officer whom she humiliated.|
|21||21||"Unsolvable"||Ken Whittingham||Prentice Penny||March 18, 2014||121||2.50|
|When Jake is allowed the weekend off because of a hot streak in solving cases, he decides to take on an 8-year old cold case that everyone believes is unsolvable. With the help of Sgt. Terry, the two try to crack the case once and for all. Meanwhile, Amy plans a romantic trip with new boyfriend Teddy, but an unexpected event with Captain Holt jeopardizes it. Gina and Rosa let a downtrodden Charles in on one of the best-kept secrets of the precinct, demanding he be silent about it. But Scully and Hitchcock do some of their best detective work ever to figure out what Charles is hiding.|
|22||22||"Charges and Specs"||Akiva Schaffer||Gabe Liedman & Gil Ozeri||March 25, 2014||122||2.59|
|Jake's investigation of philanthropic civic leader Lucas Wint (guest star Ian Roberts) is shut down by Commissioner Podolski (guest star James M. Connor), resulting in a likely suspension for Jake. Still determined to crack the case, Jake enlists Amy and a reluctant Captain Holt to help him uncover more evidence, but Holt uncovers a larger conspiracy that will require a greater sacrifice from Jake in order to solve the case. Jake finally tells Amy he has feelings for her, leaving her conflicted. Meanwhile, Charles is devastated over breaking up with Vivian, and Rosa and Terry try to cheer him up. Gina incorporates Emoji into her everyday speech.|
Season 2 (2014–15)
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production
|23||1||"Undercover"||Dean Holland||Luke Del Tredici||September 28, 2014||201||5.46|
|Jake makes a triumphant return from his undercover assignment with the FBI, but when he discovers one of his targets had made an escape, he goes back undercover with help from Boyle to complete the mission. Captain Holt forces Amy and Rosa to do a series of drills involving Terry acting out various scenarios, without explaining why. Gina is worried Boyle will tell Jake about their tryst together.|
|24||2||"Chocolate Milk"||Fred Goss||Gabe Liedman||October 5, 2014||202||3.31|
|Jake steps in to help Terry when he has a key medical appointment, but quickly becomes frustrated when Terry denies his true feelings and insists Jake is just "a work friend, not a friend-friend." Captain Holt's fears about the NYPD's reorganization are realized when his old adversary Madeleine Wuntch (Kyra Sedgwick), now the Deputy Commissioner shows up to conduct a critical review of the 99th's competence. Boyle scrambles for a date to the wedding of his ex-wife and her boyfriend (who are also his landlords) until Diaz steps in to help him out.|
|25||3||"The Jimmy Jab Games"||Rebecca Asher||Lakshmi Sundaram||October 12, 2014||203||4.51|
|The combination of a travel delay for the soon-arriving Serbian President's motorcade and a meeting for Captain Holt and Terry at 1 Police Plaza leads to a wacky competition amongst the detectives. Peralta wants the number of Rosa's attractive friend, while Gina orders Boyle to snare a tape from an oblivious but ultimately vindictive Hitchcock. Holt and Wuntch's feud spirals forward when they fight over funding for a new drug showing up in the precinct.|
|26||4||"Halloween II"||Eric Appel||Prentice Penny||October 19, 2014||204||5.22|
|Eager to engage in another bet following last year's, Peralta and Holt up the stakes, and Jake enlists a repeat offender to help snag the captain's watch. Meanwhile, Amy and Rosa are upset when Terry doesn't punish Gina (who has been attending her dance practice) for skipping out on her duties at the station.|
|27||5||"The Mole"||Victor Nelli, Jr.||Laura McCreary||November 2, 2014||205||3.41|
|When an internal affairs investigator arrives with news regarding a possible mole in the precinct, Jake and Holt attempt to discover the mole before Wuntch does. Meanwhile, Rosa and Terry infiltrate a silent disco to find "Giggle Pig" suppliers and Jake and Amy stumble upon Boyle and Gina's dirty little secret.|
|28||6||"Jake and Sophia"||Michael McDonald||Tricia McAlpin & David Phillips||November 9, 2014||206||3.99|
|Eager to join the dating pool, Jake hits off with a woman named Sophia (Eva Longoria) who later reveals herself to be the attorney defending a perp Jake arrested. Rosa urges Amy to run for union rep to replace the incompetent Scully, and Charles and Gina fight over a non-refundable hotel room reservation they made before ending their affair.|
|29||7||"Lockdown"||Linda Mendoza||Luke Del Tredici||November 16, 2014||207||4.53|
|Jake is given command of the precinct when Holt and Terry are called to a meeting. When a mysterious powder puts the precinct on lockdown, Jake struggles to maintain morale while Amy insists he be forthright about the situation. While Holt and Terry monitor the situation from Terry's home, Terry tries to appease his brother-in-law by claiming Holt is overbearing.|
|30||8||"USPIS"||Ken Whittingham||Brian Reich||November 23, 2014||208||3.04|
|When Rosa gives Jake a new lead on "Giggle Pig", he and Charles are forced to contend with a self-righteous and incompetent U.S. Postal Investigative Service agent (Ed Helms). Holt, Terry, and Gina attempt to help Amy with her cigarette addiction.|
|31||9||"The Road Trip"||Beth McCarthy-Miller||Brigitte Munoz-Liebowitz||November 30, 2014||209||3.11|
|When Jake and Amy are sent to pick up a perp in Upstate New York, Jake invites Sophia to the B&B they're staying at to have a romantic evening with her. Jake also invites Amy's boyfriend Teddy so Amy can have a romantic evening with him, only to discover it severely disrupts Amy's plans to breakup with Teddy. Meanwhile, Boyle struggles to teach Holt how to properly cook for his anniversary breakfast for Kevin, while Terry and Gina struggle to insist a very sick Rosa that she should go home.|
|32||10||"The Pontiac Bandit Returns"||Max Winkler||Matt O'Brien||December 7, 2014||210||4.32|
|Jake and Rosa manage to capture the Pontiac Bandit, Doug Judy (Craig Robinson), who negotiates a deal in exchange for information on the ringleader of the Gigglepig ring, Tito Ruiz (Luis Moncada). Meanwhile, Charles and Gina discover a Christmas gift from Charles' father to Gina's mother, and become determined to sabotage their parents' relationship. Terry discovers Amy making a collage for the Captain, during which Amy discovers a mistake in one of the Captain's past cases.|
|33||11||"Stakeout"||Tristram Shapeero||Laura McCreary & Tricia McAlpin||December 14, 2014||211||3.52|
|A lead on Ukrainian mob activities leads Jake and Boyle to set up a stakeout that ends up covering eight days--and also causes escalating conflicts between the two "roommates" that nearly destroys their friendship. Elsewhere, Amy reacts strongly when she finds out she's the basis for a character in a book Terry wrote for his daughters, while Rosa and Holt go from basking in commendations for the Giggle Pig task force to being uneasy about her new relationship with his nephew.|
|34||12||"Beach House"||Tim Kirkby||Lakshmi Sundaram & David Phillips||January 4, 2015||212||6.12|
|Charles announces he has procured a beach house for a "detectives only" weekend. Gina is also invited along, and she is determined to discover "six-drink Amy", proclaiming she has never seen Amy consume more than five drinks. Captain Holt throws a monkey wrench into the weekend when he arrives unexpectedly at the house.|
|35||13||"Payback"||Victor Nelli, Jr.||Norm Hiscock & Brigitte Munoz-Liebowitz||January 11, 2015||213||3.29|
|Terry asks Jake to pay back the money he owes him, but instead of paying it back, Jake uses his detective skills to find out that Terry is expecting another child. Jake must keep it a secret for the next 4 weeks in order to be the child's Godfather. He accidentally sends out an email to the whole precinct and everyone finds out. Meanwhile Captain Holt and Amy work on a case together, and some bad street meat causes Captain Holt to get food poisoning.|
|36||14||"Defense Rests"||January 25, 2015||214|
|When Sophia's job gets in the way of her relationship with Jake, Jake tries to smooth things over with her boss. Meanwhile, Wuntch needs Holt's help for a job recommendation.|
|37||15||"Hostages"||February 8, 2015||215|
- Bibel, Sara (September 18, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Dads', 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' & 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Adjusted Up; 'Capture' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 19, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 25, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'The Voice' & 'NCIS' Adjusted Up; 'The Goldbergs' & 'Chicago Fire' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (October 2, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'The Voice, ' NCIS' & 'Person of Interest' Adjusted Up; 'Chicago Fire' & 'Lucky 7' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 9, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'NCIS' & 'The Voice' Adjusted Up; 'Chicago Fire', 'The Goldbergs' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (October 16, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: NCIS, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, The biggest Loser, Dads & Person of Interest Adjusted Up; 'Chicago Fire' & 'Supernatural Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 23, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' & 'Supernatural' Adjusted Up; 'NCIS: Los Angeles' & 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 23, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 6, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' Adjusted Up; 'Trophy Wife' Adjusted Down + No Adjustment for 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 6, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (November 13, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS', 'Supernatural' & 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Up; 'The Biggest Loser' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 13, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 20, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 20, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (November 27, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'The Voice', 'Supernatural' & 'Person of Interest' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 27, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (December 4, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Biggest Loser' & 'The Voice' Adjusted Up; 'The Originals' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 4, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (January 8, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'NCIS' & 'Chicago Fire' Adjusted Up; 'Trophy Wife' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 15, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Down; No Adjustment for 'Chicago Fire' or 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 15, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (January 23, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Originals' & 'New Girl' Adjusted Up; 'Trophy Wife' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 23, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (February 4, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'New Girl' & 'Brooklyn Nine Nine' Adjusted Up & Final Super Bowl Numbers (Updated)". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 5, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (February 5, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS', 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' & 'The Originals' Adjusted Up; 'NCIS: Los Angeles', ' The Goldbergs'. 'Supernatural' & 'Trophy Wife' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 6, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 12, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Dads' Adjusted Down + Final Olympics Ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 12, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 26, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Bachelor', 'NCIS: Los Angeles', 'Person of Interest' Adjusted Up; 'Supernatural' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 26, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (March 5, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'NCIS' & 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Adjusted Up; 'About A Boy, 'The Goldbergs' & 'Growing Up Fisher' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 5, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 12, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' & 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Adjusted Up; 'The Originals', 'Mind Games', 'About a Boy', 'Growing Up Fisher' & 'Chicago Fire' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 12, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (March 19, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'Marvel Studios: Assembling A Universe', 'The Goldbergs' & 'Supernatural' Adjusted Up; 'About A Boy' & 'Person of Interest' Adjusted Down". TV by the numbers. Retrieved March 19, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 26, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'Mind Games' & 'Supernatural' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (September 30, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon A Time', 'Resurrection' & 'Revenge' Adjusted Up; 'CSI' Adjusted Down". TV by the numbers. Retrieved October 1, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 7, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time', 'Resurrection' & 'Revenge' Adjusted Up; 'Madam Secretary' Adjusted Down". TV by the numbers. Retrieved October 11, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (October 14, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon A Time', 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' & 'Resurrection' Adjusted Up; 'Madam Secretary' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 14, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 21, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Simpsons' & 'Madam Secretary' Adjusted Up; 'Mulaney' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 21, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 4, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Good Wife', 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine', 'Once Upon a Time' & '60 Minutes' Adjusted Up + Final Football Ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 7, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (November 10, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Simpsons', & 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Adjusted up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 11, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 18, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Simpsons' & 'America's Funniest Home Videos' Adjusted Up + Final Football Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 18, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (November 25, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Madam Secretary', 'The Simpsons', '60 Minutes' & 'America's Funniest Home Videos' Adjusted Down & Final Football Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 25, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (December 3, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'America's Funniest Home Videos', Resurrection' & 'Once Upon a Time' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 3, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (December 9, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Simpsons' & 'Family Guy' Adjusted Up, '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down & Final Football Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 9, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (December 16, 2014). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Bob's Burgers' Adjusted Up; '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down + Final Football Ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 16, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (January 7, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Simpsons', 'Madam Secretary', 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine', 'The Celebrity Apprentice', 'Bob's Burgers' & 'CSI' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 7, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 13, 2015). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Good Wife' Adjusted Up + Final Ratings for The Golden Globe Awards & NFL". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 14, 2015.
- "(BRK-214) Defense Rests". The Futon Critic. Retrieved December 30, 2014.
- "(BRK-215) Hostages". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 13, 2014.