Brooklyn Lee at the AVN Awards on January 21, 2012
June 1, 1989 |
|Other names||Brooklynn Lee|
|Ethnicity||Swedish/Native American/Puerto Rican|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||116 lb (53 kg; 8.3 st)|
|No. of adult films||192 (per IAFD)|
Lee was born and raised in Ohio. She also lived in Puerto Rico, Kentucky, New York, Pennsylvania and Canada during her childhood. Her mother is of Swedish and Native American descent and her father is Puerto Rican.
Lee started stripping at a strip club in Boston, Massachusetts at the age of 18. She moved from New York City to Los Angeles to join the adult video industry. She originally signed with LA Direct Models as newcomer for representation in 2010. Members of the original cast of Revenge of the Nerds endorsed her role in its pornographic parody. She signed with Mark Spiegler's agency, Spiegler Girls, for exclusive representation in November 2011. She starred in the remake of the 1972 adult film classic Behind the Green Door. In the new film, New Behind The Green Door, Lee plays the main character Hope who is drawn into a seedy underworld while on an erotic journey to find her birth mother.
Lee appeared in Pink's music video for "Raise Your Glass" in 2010 with three other LA Direct Models. They were shown blindfolded and being milked to fill a bottle to feed a calf. Lee was also shown shooting rose petals out of her mouth and into the air. She is also a web designer.
Lee announced her retirement from adult films on AdultDVDTalk.com on May 1, 2013 and later confirmed her retirement with AVN. She stated that her reasons for retiring were to focus on her education and because she was in a relationship and no longer wished to have sex with anyone besides her boyfriend. Being the protagonist of the adult film series Voracious, she originally intended to reprise her role as "Amira" in a non-sex role for the sequel, which would have been her final performance in adult films but she ultimately decided not to. She also deleted her Twitter and Tumblr accounts and is no longer active on any social networking sites.
|Total number of wins and nominations|
|2012||AVN Awards||Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene (with Missy Martinez, Zoey Holloway & Diamond Foxxx)||Cherry 2|
|Best New Starlet||N/A|
|Best Sex Scene in a Foreign-Shot Production (with Ian Scott)||Mission Asspossible|
|Best Oral Sex Scene (with Juelz Ventura)||American Cocksucking Sluts|
|Most Outrageous Sex Scene (with Juelz Ventura)|
|XRCO Awards||Orgasmic Oralist||N/A|
|2013||AVN Awards||Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene (with Ruth Medina & Samantha Bentley)||Brooklyn Lee: Nymphomaniac|
|Best Anal Sex Scene (with Manuel Ferrara)||Oil Overload 7|
|Best Three-Way Sex Scene – Girl/Girl/Boy (with Asa Akira & James Deen)||Asa Akira Is Insatiable 3|
|Most Outrageous Sex Scene (with Rocco Siffredi)||Voracious: The First Season|
|XBIZ Awards||Female Performer of the Year||N/A|
- 2012 XBIZ Nominations
- 2014 AVN Nominations
- 2014 XBIZ Nominations
- 2014 XRCO Nominations
- Brooklyn Lee at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Paulie K. (2012-03-01). "A Hard Night In Brooklyn Lee". Xtreme. Retrieved 2014-09-04.
- "Brooklyn Lee Confirms Retirement". AVN. Retrieved May 3, 2013.
- Dan Miller (2013-03-25). "XBIZ TV: Brooklyn Lee Talks Vampires, Sex Scenes and ‘Green Door’". XBIZ. Retrieved 2013-07-29.
- Sunny Leone 'Jism 2' Love Scene Image Released. Xfanz.com (2010-12-27). Retrieved on 2012-05-27.
- L.A. Direct Models Sign Newcomers Brooklyn Lee, Tasha Reign. XBIZ.com (2010-09-14). Retrieved on 2012-05-27.
- Miller, Dan. (2011-04-15) 'Revenge of the Nerds' Cast Endorses Parody, Brooklyn Lee. XBIZ.com. Retrieved on 2012-05-27.
- Sanford, John. (2011-11-02) Brooklyn Lee Joins Spiegler Girls. XBIZ.com. Retrieved on 2012-05-27.
- Maxwell, David. (2010-11-11) LA Direct Models Make Cameo in Pinkâ€™s Music Video. XBIZ.com. Retrieved on 2012-05-27.
- AVN Staff, "The Fresh Issue", AVN, Vol. 27/No. 6, Issue 343, June 2011, pp.40-50.
- Jared Rutter (2013-05-02). "'Aroused' Documentary Gets Arousing Premiere". XBIZ. Retrieved 2013-06-23.
- Dan Miller (2013-06-11). "John Stagliano Discusses 'Voracious' Sequel". XBIZ. Retrieved 2013-06-23.
- "BROOKLYN LEE". Fame Registry. 2013-07-16. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- "AVN AWARDS 2012 - NOMINATIONS". AVN. 2011. Retrieved February 12, 2013.
- "AVN Announces the 2012 AVN Award Winners". AVN. January 22, 2012. Retrieved February 12, 2013.
- "2012 XRCO Award Nominations Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved February 12, 2013.
- Sanford, John (April 12, 2012). "XRCO Award Winners Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved February 12, 2013.
- "2013 AVN Nominations". AVN. AVN. Retrieved February 12, 2013.
- "2013 AVN Winners". AVN. AVN. Retrieved February 12, 2013.
- "2013 Nominees". Retrieved 2013-02-25.
- Miller, Dan (January 12, 2013). "2013 XBIZ Award Winners Announced". XBIZ.com. XBIZ. Retrieved February 12, 2013.
- "XRCO Announces 2013 Nominations 28th Annual XRCO Awards". AIPdaily.com. Retrieved February 19, 2013.
- "2013 XRCO Award Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved May 2, 2013.
- "2012 Nominees". Retrieved 2013-02-12.
- "2014 AVN Award Nominees". AVN. Retrieved 2014-02-25.
- "2014 Nominees". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-02-25.
- Bob Johnson (2014-02-19). "XRCO Awards Nominations Announced". XBIZ. Retrieved 2014-02-25.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brooklyn Lee.|