|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2012)|
Brother Brown (founded 1995 and disbanded in 2004) was a Danish house duo, consisting of Atle Rønne Thorberg and Henrik Olsen. In the later half of the 1990s and beginning of the 2000s, Brother Brown made numerous remixes, most significantly of Madonna and Pet Shop Boys. Three of their remixes reached No. 1 on The Billboard Dance Chart: Die Another Day Madonna, Beautiful Christina Aguilera and When The Moneys Gone Cher.
Brother Brown's most significant release was called Brother Brown feat. Frank'ee Under the water which featured the Danish female folk vocalist Marie Frank. "Under The Water" reached No. 18 on the UK Singles Chart and won Brother Brown a Danish Grammy in the year 2000.
- Brother Brown "Slap me some skin" (1997 Yoshi-Toshi)
- Brother Brown "Where are my Organs (1998 Kumba)
- Brother Brown "Under the Water" (1999 FFRR/Yoshi-Toshi)
- Brother Brown "Starcatching Girl" (2000 Brother Brown Records)
- Brother Brown "Brotha - Brotha " (2000 Yoshi-Toshi)
- Deep Dish "Stranded" (Brother Brown's Be-Mix)
- Amira "It's my desire" (Brother Brown's Sleepless In Jylland)
- Presence "Future Love" (Brother Brown's Love At 5 O'Clock Mix)
- Deep Dish "Mohammad is Jesus" (Brother Brown's Be Mix Part II)
- Gay Dad "Joy!" (Brother Browns Daddy Cool & Brother Brown Daddy Dub)
- Danny Tenaglia "Music Is the Answer" (Brother Brown's Bujakaffekop Mix)
- Catatonia "Karaoke Queen" (Brother Brown's 8000 C Mix)
- Pet Shop Boys "Drunk" (Brother Brown's Newt Mix)
- Full Intention " I'll Be Waiting" (Brother Brown's Copenhagen Mixes)
- Film Palast "I Want" (Brother Brown's Bananenflanke Mix)
- Örtz "We Don't Talk" (Brother Brown Remix & Brother Brown Radio Edit)
- Madonna "Die Another Day" (Brother Brown's Bond-Age Club)
- Christina Aguilera "Beautiful" (Brother Brown Divine Mix & Brother Brown Mixshow)
- Brother Brown's Official Website—down, as of April 3, 2006.
|This article on a house music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|