Brothers in Rhythm
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
Brothers in Rhythm is a house music duo consisting of producers / remixers and DJs Steve Anderson and Dave Seaman. As a duo and individually, they have remixed and/or produced tracks by Lulu, M People, Secret Life, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, New Order, Pet Shop Boys, Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Placebo, Alanis Morissette, U2 and many others.
As Brothers in Rhythm they hit #1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart in 1991 with "Such a Good Feeling". It reached #14 in the UK Singles Chart upon re-issue in September 1991. They released in 1994, a single, "Forever And A Day", billed as Brothers in Rhythm present Charvoni, but this was not very successful in the UK Singles Chart, only reaching #51.
|1990||"Peace And Harmony"||94||—||—||—||singles only|
|1991||"Such A Good Feeling"||64||—||—||1|
|"Such A Good Feeling" (reissue)||14||27||50||—|
|1994||"Forever And A Day" (present Charvoni)||51||—||—||—|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released.|
- List of Number 1 Dance Hits (United States)
- List of artists who reached number one on the US Dance chart
- Allmusic.com - Charts & Awards
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 80. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- "Official Charts Company: Brothers in Rhythm". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2014-04-14.
- "Brothers in Rhythm - US Dance Club Songs". billboard.com. Retrieved 2014-04-14.
|This article on a United Kingdom electronic music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a house music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|