Brothers in Rhythm
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
Brothers in Rhythm is a dance music/techno duo consisting of producers / remixers and DJs Steve Anderson and Dave Seaman. As a duo and individually, they have remixed and/or produced tracks by Lulu, M People, Secret Life, Rebekah Ryan, Seal, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, New Order, Dannielle Gaha, Pet Shop Boys, Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Placebo, Alanis Morissette, U2 and many others.
As Brothers in Rhythm they hit #1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart in 1991 with "Such a Good Feeling". It reached #14 in the UK Singles Chart upon re-issue in September 1991. They released in 1994, a single, "Forever And A Day", billed as Brothers in Rhythm present Charvoni, but this was not very successful in the UK Singles Chart, only reaching #51., though it did become a hit in the UK clubs.
|1990||"Peace And Harmony"||94||—||—||—||singles only|
|1991||"Such A Good Feeling"||64||—||—||1|
|"Such A Good Feeling" (reissue)||14||27||50||—|
|1994||"Forever And A Day" (present Charvoni)||51||—||—||—|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart or were not released.|
- List of Number 1 Dance Hits (United States)
- List of artists who reached number one on the US Dance chart
- "DMC's Brothers In Rhythm: Remixing Records". Soundonsound.com. Retrieved 2014-06-06.
- Allmusic.com - Charts & Awards
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 80. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
- "Official Charts Company: Brothers in Rhythm". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 2014-04-14.
- "Brothers in Rhythm - US Dance Club Songs". billboard.com. Retrieved 2014-04-14.
|This article on a United Kingdom electronic music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a house music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|