From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Brown or brown in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brown is a color.
Brown may also refer to:
- Satyrinae, a subfamily of butterflies commonly called the browns
- Elymniini, a large tribe of Satyrinae commonly called the true browns
- Melanitini, a small tribe of Satyrinae; includes the butterflies commonly called the evening browns
- Auburn (turkey), also commonly called the Light Brown
- Seal brown (horse), a hair coat color in horses
- Brown College (disambiguation), several colleges
- Brown University, American Ivy League university in Providence, Rhode Island
- Brown Bears, the Brown University athletic program
- Brown (crater), lunar crater
- Brown, California, community in Kern County
- Brown, Louisiana
- Brown County (disambiguation), several counties in the United States
- Brown Township (disambiguation), several townships in the United States
- Brown (surname), a common surname
- Brown (Middlesex cricketer), English cricketer
- Brown v. Board of Education, landmark decision of the United States Supreme Court
- United Parcel Service (UPS), nickname originating from the color of its delivery trucks and uniforms
- Brown (P.O.D. album)
- Brown (Grotus album)
- Brown people, people thought of as being brown-skinned
- Brown Company, defunct American pulp and paper-making company
- Braun (disambiguation)
- Browne (surname)
- Browning (disambiguation)
- Brownie (disambiguation)
- Browns (disambiguation)
- Brown-brown, a form of powdered cocaine
- All pages beginning with "brown"
- All pages with titles containing "brown"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.