From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Browning, browned, or browning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Browning may refer to:
- Browning, Illinois, USA
- Browning, Montana, USA
- Browning, Wisconsin, USA
- Browning, Missouri, USA
- Browning, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Browning No. 34, Saskatchewan, Canada; rural municipality
- Browning, Californian, USA
- Browning (food process), the chemical process of browning food
- Browning (partial cooking), the cooking process that removes excessive fat from meat and changes its color to a light brown
- Gravy browning, a substance used to darken and flavour gravies, soups etc.
- Browning, a Jamaican Patois term for a light skinned person of African or East Indian descent
- Browning (steel), a surface finishing process to increase corrosion resistance
- The Browning, an American electronicore band
- A series of firearms by inventor John Browning
- Browning machine gun (disambiguation), several machine guns designed by John Browning
- Browning Arms Company, initially marketing the sporting designs of John Browning
- Browning BDM, a semi-automatic pistol developed in the 1990s
- MV Browning, a coaster
- Browning a 5, a piece of five-part consort music for viols based on The Leaves Bee Green by William Byrd
- Browning Mummery (Electronic sound works) (1983), by the Australian musician Andrew Lonsdale (1961–)
- The Browning School, a private, all-boys, pre-K-12, school, located in New York City.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Browning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.