|Also known as||BMR|
|Years active||1994 - present|
|Members||Dino Concepcion (vocals)
Dennis Concepcion (drums, vocals)
Jayson Cuevas (trombone)
Ambet Abundo (trumpet)
Andrew Santos (saxophone)
Januarie Sundiang (percussion)
Godfrey Espinas (bass)
Alphy Desaville (guitar, vocals)
Ranz Mercader (keyboards)
Brownman Revival is a Filipino reggae band founded in November 1994. They count Bob Marley, Big Mountain, Aswad and UB40 among their musical influences, as well as Filipino reggae groups Tropical Depression and Cocojam. One author describes Brownman Revival's music as "reggae-inspired beats with traditional folk pop rhythms and the basest of lyrical themes".
The group consists of Dino Concepcion (vocals), Dennis Concepcion (drums and vocals), Jayson Cuevas (trombone), Ambet Abundo (trumpet), Andrew Santos (saxophone), Januarie Sundiang (percussion), Godfrey Espinas (bass), Alphy Desaville (guitar and vocals), and Ranz Mercader (keyboards)
- Dennis Concepcion - drums-vocals
- Dino Concepcion - vocals
- Jayson Cuevas - trombone
- Ambet Abundo - trumpet
- Januarie Sundiang - percussions, vocals
- Alphy Desaville - guitar, vocals
- Andrew Santos - saxophone
- Godfrey Espinas - bass
- Ranz Mercader-keyboards
|Brownman Revival||Steady Lang||Maling Akala
Ikaw Lang Ang Aking Mahal
Under The Reggae Moon
Gusto Mo Pa
|Brownman Revival||Ayos Din||Muli
Walang Kasing Sarap
Sorry Na, Pwede Ba? [Dino Version]
Lahat Ng Araw (Silayan)
Yakap Sa Dilim
Sorry Na, Pwede Ba? (feat. Rico J. Puno)
|Brownman Revival||Eto Pa!||Hitik Sa Bunga
Dub Mo Giliw
- Gil, Baby A. "Pinoy Reggae with Brownman Revival". Retrieved 2010-06-06.
- "Brownman Revival: Bio". Retrieved 2010-06-06.
- Lesorata, Yugel (26 April 2010). "Brownman Revival dumps covers". Manila Bulletin Publishing Corporation. Retrieved 2010-06-06.
- Caña, Paul John (20 April 2010). "Can't get enough of Brownman Revival". The Manila Times. Retrieved 2010-06-06.