Bruce Ford (rower)
|Olympic medal record|
|Competitor for Canada|
|Bronze||1984 Los Angeles||Quadruple Sculls|
|Gold||1986 Edinburgh||Double Sculls|
Bruce Ford (18 September 1954) was a member of the Canadian Rowing team in the 1980, 1984 and 1988 Olympics, winning a Bronze medal in the 1984 Men's Quadruple Sculls. With Pat Walter he won Gold in the Double Sculls at the 1986 Commonwealth Games.
- "Bruce Ford". Canadian Olympic Committee. Retrieved 27 April 2009.
- "This Week". Brentwood College School. 26 September 2000. Retrieved 26 April 2009.
- "Commonwealth Games Medallists - Rowing". Athletics Weekly. Retrieved 26 April 2009.
- "UBC and the Olympics" (PDF). University of British Columbia. Retrieved 26 April 2009.
- "List of Vikes Olympians" (PDF). University of Victoria. Retrieved 2009.
- "Bruce Ford". LinkedIn Corporation. Retrieved 26 April 2009.
|This article about a Canadian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to Canadian rowing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|